The Dahabiya Nile Cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Whether you are traveling with family, friends, or a significant other, the Nile river cruise from Cairo to Luxor provides a novel and personal way to experience the sights, sounds, and fragrances of ancient Egypt.
A Dahabiya Nile cruise is an extraordinary and one-of-a-kind experience. You may cruise the Nile from Cairo to Luxor and experience beautiful scenery and landscapes. It allows you to appreciate the Nile beauty in comfort while being accompanied by Nile cruise specialists. Learn about the Nile cruise package.
Egypt Nile Cruise Package
What are the rates of Dahabiya Nile Sailing?
|Start Point||End Point||Rate per person per night in US $|
Modes of Payment
We accept the most common ways of payment, such as credit card and international wire transfer. Payment is accepted in USD, EUR, and GBP.
- 25% of the total tour price is due in advance to secure a reservation.
- 50% of the second payment is due at least 45 days before the tour begins.
- 25% of the balance is due upon arrival in cash in US Dollars, Euros, or British Pounds in tenable currency (New bills no old or cut notes and with no remarks should be in perfect condition)
What is included in the cruise’s price?
Here is a list of what is included with our rates and what is not included with our rates:
- Transfer to the boats from your accommodation in Luxor, not the airport (Esna)
- Entrance fees to the attractions included on the itinerary
- Expert Egyptologist and English-speaking tour guide
- All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic drinks for the duration of the journey
- Transfer from the boat to the passengers’ (land-based) accommodation in Aswan
- Beer, white and red wine, and liquor are charged to passengers.
- Gratuities given the staff and guide at the conclusion of the journey.
- Transportation from the ship to Aswan Airport
Is a cruise guide included in the price?
Yes, you will be accompanied by a guide at all significant places we visit along the Nile. During the Nile Cruise, your tour guide will stay with you in a separate cabin, so you may ask him anything at any time and discuss any topic of your choosing.
Also Read: Why Dahabiya Nile Cruise?
What is your policy on cancellations?
Requests for cancellation must be submitted through email to give the Company with written confirmation that the reservation has been cancelled.
In the event of cancellation by the visitor more than 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour:
10% of the total cost of the tour will be removed as administrative costs (with a minimum of $100), while the remainder of the deposit will be returned.
In the event of a guest-requested cancellation 45 to 31 days prior to the commencement of the tour:
- As cancellation costs, fifty percent of the entire cost will be removed from the refund amount.
- Between 14 and 7 days before to the date of arrival, 75% of the total cost of the tour will be charged.
- Between 7 and 1 day prior to the date of arrival, the total amount of the tour will be paid in full.
Major Attractions on Day 1
West Bank Tour / Luxor Temple:
You will have breakfast at the hotel, and then our tour guide will pick you up to begin a fantastic tour of Luxor, which will include visits to the following:
The Valley of the Kings: This is the final resting place of the pharaohs who ruled Egypt from the 18th to the 20th dynasties.
Visit Luxor Temple: After the lunch break, you will visit Luxor Temple, where it is thought that one of the ancient Egyptian festivals was held since many pictures on the walls depict the festival’s celebration; the temple was constructed by King Amenhotep III, and finished by Ramses II.
Day 2 Highlights
Visit the Temple of Karnak:
Our guide will take you to the Karnak temple after breakfast. This is the largest ever-constructed Temple Complex. It consists of a large assortment of ruined ancient Egyptian temples and a massive Hypostyle Hall with 134 enormous sandstone columns, each of which can support up to 30 people at its base.
Visit the Temple of Esna:
Then you will travel to Esna Temple. Upon arrival, you will see the temple, which is notable for the splendor of its location and construction.
Register For The Dahabiya Nile Cruise:
After this incredible excursion, you will be taken to Dahabiya Nile for check-in and then cruise to El Hegz Village for a one-of-a-kind cultural experience.
Major Attractions on DAY 3
Visit the Edfu Temple:
Enjoy breakfast while surrounded by the calm of the Nile River. After that, prepare for a spectacular tour of the Edfu temple.
Relax and Enjoy Supper:
Once back at sea, it’s time to unwind with dinner and drift off to sleep as you become a part of the Nile’s rhythms.
There are 3 more days included in the package. Visit our website to learn more!
If you’re searching for a genuinely opulent and unforgettable vacation experience, go no further than our Egypt Nile cruise packages. As soon as you come aboard our luxurious ship, you will be greeted to five-star service and accommodations. With spectacular views of the river and its environs, your stay will be filled with pleasures.
For better information about Dahabiya Nile cruise price, visit the website of Dahabiya Nile Cruise Planners.